Never shot glamour or boudoir before?
Professional Glamour Photo and Video Shoot Experience
An exclusive glamour photo video shoots on location or at our central London studio. It’s an introduction to learn how to shoot effective photo and video and improve and polish your skills to a professional level.
LEARN PROFESSIONAL LOCATION MODEL PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO PRODUCTION
Never shot glamour before or just wanting to improve your skills? This is a chance on how to improve your glamour media production with both photography and video bring it up to professional standards. With our vast experience shooting both on location and studio, this is a great opportunity to learn how to shoot properly and professionally and produce professional content.
We are going to take you on a professional shoot experience and shoot as we would on a professional shoot for a professional client.
This isn’t simply a class on how to shoot girls, its a class teaching you the dirty tips and tricks of how to do it as a professional and taking your work to the next level, and how to make hard cash while doing it.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
We use both photo and video in our shoots and treat both mediums equally and show how to use them effectively when you shoot.
- Preparing for a shoot
- Talking to the client
- Putting your team together
- Keeping up with new styles
- Location Scouting
- Equipment required
- Preparing your kit
- Glamour lighting for photo and video
- How to set your camera up for photos
- How to set your camera up for videos
- Styles of glamour modelling
- How to style your model
- Hair and makeup
- Working with amateur models
- Working with Professional models
- Model releases
- Secrets on directing models with confidence
- How to organise content from the shoot
- Preparing images for your client
- Retouching those final images
- Editing that great video
- Professional insight into the industry.
- Understanding picture syndication
- How to make money in glamour
THE PROFESSIONAL SHOOT EXPERIENCE
We like to book our professional models through
TUTORIAL – BESPOKE INDIVIDUAL
Suitable for individuals Looking for a one to one bespoke class on how to shoot, this can be set purposely for your experience from beginners to wanting to learn a particular aspect of the skills of shooting.
Half-day 4-hour session – £695
Full day 8-hour session – £895
TUTORIAL – SMALL GROUP 3-5
Suitable for small groups looking for a class on how to shoot, this is a questions and answers session where we shoot as well as learning from watching a shoot in progress. We will shoot both photo & video as we progress through the session.
Half-day session – £295 PP
Half-day 8-hour session – £495 PP
TERMS & CONDITIONS – TRAINING & WORKSHOPS Booking and Payment Policy
- Booking and Payment Policy: We reserve the right to cancel a tutorial/course no later than 7 days before the start date if there are insufficient numbers booked onto the tutorial/course. Under these circumstances, a full and prompt refund will be given to anyone who has already paid.
- Securing your place: Your refundable deposit must be paid to secure your place on the course.
Your payment can be made online by credit card or PayPal. You may wish to pay by an alternative method so please contact us.
- Notice of Cancellation: Please inform us as soon as possible if you are unable to attend a course. It is not possible to refund any deposit cancellation made less than 5 days prior to course start date.
- Non-attendance: Please be aware that if you do miss any sessions, these cannot be transferred to another course or day.
- Non-transferable: You must attend the course or workshop you have booked a place on, on the correct dates and at the stated times.